APPII-Asociación Portuguesa de Promotores e Inversores Inmobiliarios (Portugal)
The main gateway of international real estate investors in Portugal.
APPII is a non-profit organization, representing the biggest cluster of the furthermost significant companies with activity in the Portuguese Real Estate Industry, namely the leading development and investment companies, but also the top funds and listed companies, all asset class operators, as well as the upper hoteliers, constructors, banks, asset and project managers.
APPII counts with more than 200 companies with activity in the Real Estate Market of Portugal and 35% of its members are foreigner and international players worldwide.
APPII activities include the support provided to the foreigner players and represents today a unique point of contact of the key players in the Portuguese Real Estate Market. With a strong cross-border presence in representation of Portuguese real estate developers and investors, APPII is consistently consulted by worldwide investors with respect for Portugal.
MAIN SERVICES TO MEMBERS
- Business development with members
- “A2A Meetings” – between members, which intends to facilitate the contact, promoting the exchange of synergies between members, whether they are local or foreigner
- Contact channels with national and international investors
- Organization of forums and conferences, in exclusive to members
- The APPII Lunch-Debates and Executive Breakfast Sessions count with important political individualities and allow the direct confrontation of the members with national decision-making centers
- Legal Office
- Tax Incentives Office
- Marketing and Corporate Communication Office
- History and Heritage on Real Estate Office
- APPII Networking Trips to construction and development sites and constructions industries
- Regular and updated information (weekly news, town planning alerts, news of tax arbitration, city hall communications, events information, …)
- Job Stock
Año de inicio de actividades: 1991
Activity sector: Real Estate developers • Cooperative housing • Real estate brokers, agencies or consultants • Construction companies • Financing • Property owners • Real Estate Investment Fund • Real Estate Asset Management • Property & facility management • Architecture / Urban planning • Engineering / Project management • Insurance • Appraisal • Legal services • Interiorism design / Decoration / Refurbishment / Housing equipment • Public administration • Trade associations • Trade media / Online portals • Other products and services related to real estate • Universities / Business schools • Devices/products/services supplies based on ICT • Startup • Proptech • Others
Productos: First homes • Second home • Second hand homes • Homes to rent • Commercial properties • Industrial & logistics • Offices • Land • Hotels • Residencias (de mayores, de estudiantes) • Parking lots • Storage rooms • Oferta en otros países
Localización de la oferta internacional: Portugal
Servicios: Construction companies • Rehabilitación de edificios • Financiación para empresas • Hipotecas para particulares • Gestión de carteras de activos inmobiliarios • Administración/Gestión operativa de inmuebles • Consultoría • Arquitectura/Urbanismo • Ingeniería/Project Management • Insurance • Tasación o valoración • Servicios legales • Servicios basados en las tecnologías de la información y las comunicaciones • Marketing/Publicidad/Comunicación • Formación
Address Rua Tierno Galvan, Torre 3 Amoreiras, 6 planta, Sala 607, 1070-274 Lisboa, Portugal
Contact person Hugo Santos Ferreira, Vice-Presidente Ejecutivo