SIMA The best showcase to sell your product
SIMA has been held for more than 30 editions, and has the support of hundreds of exhibitors and professionals who get a direct return on their investment and the best showcase for their offer. Here are some of the advantages you get as an exhibitor at SIMA:
- Access to a large number of potential costumer.
- A unique opportunity to generate new leads.
- Making close and direct contact with visitors.
- An opportunity to close sales in situ.Visibility for your company.
- Participation together with leading companies in the sector.
- Strengthening and consolidation of your brand image.
SIMA, a professional trade fair for doing business
During the celebration of the May edition, SIMA complements its commercial focus with SIMAPRO the pro real estate experience, a 100% professional parallel event that facilitates contact between companies, investors, public administrations, financial entities and other agents of the sector.
Thanks to SIMAPRO, as an exhibitor at SIMA you will have the opportunity to participate in a professional program that allows you to:
- Discover new opportunities in growing markets
- Contact international partners to expand your marketing channels or develop your business in new countries.
- Share information about the market, trends and the future of the sector.
- Contact Spanish and international investors.
- Participate in a conference program that analyzes the most relevant market trends.
- Participate in networking sessions to increase your network of contacts.
If you want to participate in SIMA, contact us and we will advise you on the best alternative for your company:
Buyers and private investors
SIMA gathers every year end buyers and private, small investors interested in:
- Properties in Madrid or surrounding area, to buy or rent
- Holiday homes in the Spanish coastline or in other countries
- Investment options in Spain or in other countries
In May edition, SIMA complement the trade fair with SIMAPRO, a parallel event 100% professional that improves contact between companies, investors, public entities, financial institutions and other agents of real estate sector.
- Real estate professionals (developers, real estate agencies and brokers, consultants, financial institutions and other)
- Investors: funds, fund managers and other investment vehicles
- Public administrations
- Corporate tenants
- Trade association
- National and international media