What is SALÓN DEL INVERSOR INMOBILIARIO?
SALÓN DEL INVERSOR INMOBILIARIO will be held in parallel to SIMA 2023 from 24 to 27 May. Its objectives include providing companies with a channel to attract investors interested in real estate assets and related services, offering savers and small investors investment and real estate savings opportunities and quality information for decision-making.
SALÓN DEL INVERSOR will promote the real estate sector as a safe, long-term investment destination.
- Developers and marketers of homes and other real estate assets in Madrid
- Developers and marketers of homes and other assets in other destinations of interest in other cities and on the coast.
- Crowdfunding and crowdlending platforms
- Urban planning, tax and investment consultancy companies
- Wealth management and advisory companies
- Financial institutions
- Asset valuation and appraisal companies
- Law firms
- Architecture and interior design studios
- Rental housing management service companies
- Other companies providing services related to the purchase and sale, refurbishment or administration of properties
Non-professional savers and small investors
- Entrepreneurs, managers, liberal professionals or families who wish to invest in real estate to supplement their income or as future savings
- Retired people or people approaching retirement who are looking for a way to supplement their pension
- Individuals in general who wish to learn about the different ways of investing in the real estate sector (property acquisition, investment in listed companies, crowdfunding…)
Companies and professionals who advise their clients on investment decisions in real estate assets:
- Asset managers
- APIs and other real estate intermediaries
- Property managers
- Tax and investment advisors
- Private banking and others
SALÓN DEL INVERSOR INMOBILIARIO will have a physical space for presenting projects, interacting, communicating and informing the interested public, and a specific conference agenda for savers and small non-professional investors that will focus on the following topics:
- How to invest wisely in real estate: questions and answers for small investors and owners
- Tax planning for real estate investments
- Housing and retirement: options for homeowners and investors
- Investing in listed real estate companies and SOCIMIs
- Rental housing: market situation and investment alternatives
- Investing in coastal housing
- Financing my investments in a context of rising interest rates: is it still a good option?
- Investing in tokenised real estate assets
- Real estate crowdfunding: investment within reach of all budgets
- Co-investment: an option for putting capital into larger real estate projects
- Make better investment decisions with the help of professional services and digital tools
- Buy, refurbish and sell real estate assets
- Manage your rentals professionally
- Holiday lettings: an up-to-date view of the market
- Refurbishment and energy efficiency: impact on property value
- International investment
Partners Conference Agenda SALÓN DEL INVERSOR
List of participating companies
Find out about the companies participating in theSALÓN DEL INVERSOR INMOBILIARIO.