What novelties will your company present at PROPTECH EXPO?
We’re RoomMate, the PMS designed for mid to long term rentals. We created the first channel manager specifically designed for our industry with integrations already available with Spotahome, Uniplaces & Housing Anywhere. Idealista will come out soon as well.
By doing so, RoomMate now offers a unique service that can simplify the daily operations of thousands of real estate professionals across Europe. Also, we have released a new tenant app to help our clients digitize the relationship they have with their tenants.
What do they contribute to the real estate sector?
We aim to become a true all-in-one solution for property and rental management, specifically focused on the student housing and co-living sector.
Here’s some of our key features on top of the channel manager & the tenant app:
- Digital payment conciliation
- One-click payments for the tenants with automatic reminders before and after if needed
- Automatic invoice/receipt generation for all payments made by the tenants
- E-signature of documents integrated
- Automatic generation of lease agreement
- Margins & liquidations automatic calculations (soon)
- Little by little, we are implementing the features that our clients need in order to fully digitize and automate their day to day operations. We are currently bringing innovation in several European countries such as Italy, Spain, Belgium, Germany and France.
What do you think of the PROPTECH EXPO initiative?
PROPTECH EXPO is the perfect place for people coming from different backgrounds and adjacent industry sectors to gather together with the common goal of creating synergies ultimately benefiting the real estate sector as a whole. The real estate industry needs such events to shed light on the rising proptech movement, especially in Spain, but also abroad where massive investments in the PBSAs, residential rentals sector are taking place every day.