Trade fairs to sell your product at
The SIMA fairs have shown themselves to be reference points for the real estate sector ever since 1999, with more than 25 trade fairs having been held to date. The SIMA fairs enjoy the support of hundreds of exhibitors who benefit from a direct return on their investment and the best showcase for their properties.
- The SIMA fairs are positioned in the public arena as the meeting place for the greatest array of available real estate.
- The SIMA fairs attract a highly significant number of qualified, segment-specific, buyers interested both in first and second homes.
- The SIMA fairs are recommended by their exhibitors thanks to the quality of the visiting public and due to their multiple opportunities for generating sales and contacts and for discovering new business opportunities.
- SIMA holds collaborative agreements with the sector’s most important associations, bodies and institutions.
- The SIMA fairs benefit from input from an extensive network of experts, associations and both national and international collaborative institutions which constantly monitor new markets and opportunities.
- The SIMA fairs mobilise peerless advertising campaigns and media coverage: special features on the fair appear in the main national dailies, coverage in the national TV and radio networks, a high profile on the major real estate websites, and further publicity platforms online and through social networks.
A professional fair to do business at
Once a year, in its May event, SIMA enhances its commercial focus with professional elements which promote and facilitate contact between companies, investors, public administrative bodies, financial institutions and other sector agents.
Thanks to these professional elements, the annual SIMA event in May allows exhibitors:
- To discover new opportunities in growth markets.
- To make contact with international partners and broaden marketing channels to new countries.
- To exchange information regarding the market and future trends in the sector.
- To benefit from an international dimension that provides exhibitors with a platform from which to develop business across the world, particularly in Latin America.
- To make contact with Spanish and international investors.
- To participate in a programme of conferences which analyse prominent features of the current climate and trends in the Spanish and international market.
- To participate in networking sessions to widen networks of international contacts.
- To attend meetings and investor presentations and working groups.
- To participate in the annual Asprima-SIMA Real Estate Awards.